The Brooks Family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life Changes

Well we are gearing up to move to Salt Lake soon. I got my first nursing job at Primary Children's and I will most likely start next week. Jonathan had his two month check today and all is well. He is 11lb 4 oz and 23 1/2 inches. It puts him in the 75% for height. Not quite as tall as James was at this age but still tall for his age group. The kids seem excited to be moving somewhere else but we'll see as soon as we actually relocated how well they like it. I'm just excited to finally start my nursing career.

1 Comments:

  • At August 19, 2008 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Janice Twitchell said...

    Can't believe you're moving! What part of Primary Children's will you be working at? Are you working night shifts? Hey let me know what your email is so I can keep you on my blog, I"m making it private. just post it on my blog, it will be open for about another week.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home