The Brooks Family

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome to us

So I decided to get on here and begin updating everyone on our family status. So here goes... I graduated a month ago from SUU's Nursing program and I'm getting ready to take my boards and have a baby all at the same time. Kasey and James finished school this year on May 24th. Mike's working his butt off to get our web development company off the ground. That's about it. for now.

1 Comments:

  • At June 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Janice Twitchell said...

    wow! I'm glad you found me! good luck on your baby! Do you know what you're having? good luck on your boards too! I wish i would have finished in some ways, but in others I'm glad I didn't. keep in touch okay?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home